DonorsChoose is Hiring Summer Interns! PAID, Full-Time, June - August (All Grade Levels) Priority Deadline: 2/1/19
Qualifications: students with passion, drive, and a love of learning.
What kind of application get a call back for an interview? A thoughtfully written cover letter, noting what interests or excites you about DonorsChoose.org and the role itself. You should have at least TWO people review your Cover Letter before submitting.
1. Graphic Design: Junior or Senior pursuing a Graphic Design or equivalent degree. Strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Google Docs and Google Slides
2. Digital Marketing: Support email and digital marketing initiatives (e.g. build, test, send and analyze campaign and partnership marketing emails), Conduct research and analysis to inform our team’s strategy (e.g. Conduct competitive marketplace research on email, Google Adwords and fundraising trends and best practices), etc.
3. Partnerships Management: Analyze corporate and foundation donors to help identify trends in partner goals and make recommendations on how to grow their giving. Work with our team of Partnerships Managers to plan and execute campaigns that will support classrooms and achieve our partners’ business goals.
4. Fulfillment Experience: You are comfortable in data analytics and Excel, a learner attitude from someone who enjoys numbers is always encouraged! You’re often praised for your organization and attention to detail. Tech savvy and thrive in an online environment; you are willing to learn new programs.
5. Teacher Success: Identify and recognize top teacher users who create some of the most compelling and successful classroom projects, conduct research to evaluate the success of current teacher growth initiatives, and identify areas of opportunity for future iterations of programs, and more!
6. People Operations: Work with the Talent team to support summer hiring and the on boarding of new staff members. Conduct competitive research on topics related to talent acquisition, human resources, IT, and office experience. Support Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives at the organization.